June 23, 2020
Temple Reopening on June 26, 2020
Temple will be reopened for Limited Darshan
only under these strict guidelines and conditions.
All devotees must adhere to all the following rules. NO EXCEPTIONS
1. All devotees entering the Temple MUST wear Facemask and it is mandatory. No Facemask - No admittance. (We don't have Facemasks to give you or sell you. Bring your own Facemask. Everyone 2 years and older must wear Facemask).
2. We strongly advise (per CDC guidelines), that you maintain Social-Distance of AT LEAST 6 feet between people.
3. We will admit only a limited number of devotees for a limited time during your visit. Please wait in your car and we will open the Temple doors to admit you.
4. While inside the Temple, singing, chanting & loud recitals are not allowed (only silent prayers).
5. We will have the right to check your body temperature. We urge you to check your body temperature at home and if anyone with higher than normal body temperature, dry cough, cold or fever is urged not to enter the temple premises.
6. We accept no outside supplies including rice, nuts, flowers, oil etc. Please do not bring any supplies to Temple.
7. You will not get ThiirTham, SaTaari or Prasadam during this Health Emergency.
8. We provide sanitizers in the temple and urge everyone to use these sanitizers.
9. No elevator service will be operational. Devotees are urged not to touch doors, knobs, handles etc. in the Temple.
10.We continue to offer Poojas and other religious services on-line. No priest is available to visit your home and no special poojas conducted at Temple.
11. Temple is open for Devotees' (each visit for 15 minutes only) as follows:
Monday - Friday : 10.30 AM to 12 Noon and 4PM to 6:30 PM
Saturday and Sunday : 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM
P.S.: Temple Board of Trustees have the right to change these rules without notice.